Information presented on this Website is collected, maintained, and provided for the convenience of the reader. While every effort is made to keep such information accurate and up to date, the City of Rancho Mirage does not certify the authenticity of information provided on the Website. Under no circumstances shall the City be liable for any actions taken or omissions made from reliance on any information contained on the Website.
As a convenience to community residents, the City of Rancho Mirage provides resource links to service providers such as schools, Chamber of Commerce and utility providers. The City may also consider linking to sites that meet the following criteria:
- is a governmental organization link, including public service and/or safety;
- is a public utility link;
- is a link of an entity of which the City of Rancho Mirage is a member, or with which it contracts or co-partners, or to which it funds;
- provides public notice of a specific event, which has received City sponsorship or endorsement;
- Government, public agencies, or commercial Websites that have a distinct and project-specific relationship with the City.
The City is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site: The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the City of Rancho Mirage.
The City of Rancho Mirage is committed to protecting its online users’ privacy. The purpose of this statement is to inform users of the information that is gathered when visiting this site. The City collects limited non-personal identification information that is automatically transmitted by your browser. This information is collected to analyze user patterns to make improvements to the Website and consists of:
- the Internet address of the user’s computer or network
- the date, time and page(s) visited on the Website
- the browser and operating system
- the referring page
The City does not collect personal identification information about Website visitors unless the user chooses to provide it. This may include signing up for a newsletter or sending an email to City staff or elected officials. The information will be used solely to fulfill the user’s request and will not be shared with a third party unless legally required to do so.