The City Clerk’s Office strives to offer a courteous, service-oriented team of professionals who serve other City departments as well as the community. To accomplish this mission, we hold as core values our personal and professional commitment to ourselves, our colleagues and the community we serve. Some of the responsibilities of the City Clerk’s Office include:
- Organizing meetings of the City Council and affiliated Boards;
- Conducting municipal elections;
- Coordinating the codification of City ordinances;
- Facilitating the recruitment, orientation, and training of City Commissioners; and
- Ensuring compliance with the California Public Records Act.