Interactive Slurry Seal Map
- Users can zoom in to a specific area.
- Type in an address or cross streets and the GIS App will zoom in to the exact location.
- Switch between various maps (aerial, topographic, street views, etc.)
- Each colored section of the map reflects the project limits for a specific year. The City has a six-year cycle to complete every public street within the City Limits.
- Click on the Legend tab and then click on any of the years listed under the Legend tab. The map will highlight or unhighlight the planned project limits for the specific year(s) selected.
The interactive map shown in the link above is provided for graphical information only and is not suitable for legal, engineering, or surveying purposes.
The map is used by Public Works for planning purposes. Exact project limits and sections may vary from year to year.