The City of Rancho Mirage periodically requests bids and proposals from qualified contractors for various projects.
RFP’S WILL BE ACCEPTED ELECTRONICALLY VIA EMAIL IN PDF FORMAT AND MAY BE SUBMITTED TO THE CONTACT NAMED IN THE RFP.
To receive the Request for Proposals:
- Make sure you are using the most current version of your internet browser to complete the submission process. We recommend using Chrome, FireFox or Microsoft Edge browsers;
- Click on the Project you wish to submit a proposal for;
- Fill out the online submission form completely; and
- After you click “Submit”, you will receive an email with a link to download the Notice. If you do not receive the email, please check your “spam” folder before contacting City staff.
If you experience technical difficulties downloading the document or submitting the form, please contact:
Gloria Griego, firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed below are the current Requests for Proposals. For more information, please contact us.
|Project Name||Date Posted||Submission Deadline||Status|
|RFP - for Rancho Mirage Library and Observatory Ceiling Tile and Lighting Upgrade||06/06/2023||06/27/2023||OPEN|
|RFP - Storm Drain Facilities Maintenance||05/22/2023||06/05/2023||CLOSED|
|RFQ – Rancho Mirage Library & Observatory LED Sign Replacement Design and Construction Services||05/08/2023||06/07/2023||CLOSED|
- To receive the Request for Proposal, you must fill out the submission form completely and click “Submit”. You will then receive an email with a link to download the RFP.
- Please make sure you are using the most current version of your internet browser to complete the submission process. We recommend using Chrome, FireFox, or Microsoft Edge browsers.
If you have problems downloading RFP or submitting the form, please contact:
Gloria Griego, email@example.com or
Lori O’Keefe, firstname.lastname@example.org